Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday--attempt :)










At least I attempted it right? Ha! 

You probably already know that these last few weeks (months rather) have been busy! Monday I decided that I was going to try to do a WIWW post this week. I only got one picture (yep, on Monday), but its better than none!
Honestly, with the morning I had on Monday it was good that I even got a picture! Let's just say we didn't make the car seat swap and one of us (uhem...me) was left stranded without a car seat on a very important morning! :)

 Monday was my first final! Thankfully it wasn't a test, but I had to teach a reading lesson at a local private elementary school. It was a blast actually, and that is the main reason I was completely dressed that day. 

Sweater- Target (last year sale!)
Jean Skirt- Gap...had it for about 3 years now and I wear it all the time. 
Definitely a staple in my wardrobe.
Bracelet- Gap
Scarf- Charlotte Russe 
The hubs got it for me as a Christmas gift a few years back and it is still a favorite! 

Maybe I will get better about taking photos...or maybe not! I'll do my best this coming week :)

Happy Wednesday!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I am loving the bright scarf!
    I also wanted to share that I am doing a giveaway
    over on my blog , hope you join in =)
    http://shannonolson.blogspot.com/2011/12/my-memories-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I may steal the scarf when I'm home. Or negotiate a trade? I'm attempting my first WIWW post today! All I need is a camera to take a picture then the post will be up. Check it out and let me know whatcha think?

    See you Sunday!
    xoxoxoxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...