Wednesday, December 21, 2011

WIWW (break week)

Welcome Wednesday!
I'm so very thankful that Wednesday is here...it simply means that Hubs only has one more day of work before having 4 days off...which means a little bit of Momma time is in my future. 

Since this has been my first full week of Christmas break (from school that is), I haven't exactly been doing too great of a job getting dressed in the mornings. I admit, my yoga pants are just more comfortable! 



Because of this, I only have one photo this week. Actually, my outfit for church on Sunday was pretty cute, but I completely forgot to get a picture of it! 
This is Monday's outfit. 
My sister and I took E downtown to the library and a local coffee shop, then we headed to Target.
This is what I wore....


Jeans--Ann Taylor Loft (bought at Gabe's for $5!)
Shirt- Old Navy
Scarf- Christmas gift from Hubs a few years ago

So there ya have it! Pretty simple outfit really, but it worked for Monday. 
Maybe next week I'll have more photos...maybe even today I will take a picture! Not sure yet though, since today is baking/White Christmas day with my sister...who knows what I will end up wearing! :)

Enjoy this day in the middle of Christmas week!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. The white against the green is super-festive. Love the simplicity!
    Oh, and would love to have you stop by and play along with a fun fashion game I have going on right now called Thrifted or Grifted!

    ~Abbie (www.fivedaysfiveways.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute scarf I can't imagine my hubby giving me a scarf for a gift he'd have no clue I'd love you to add this to my What We Wore and Made Party over at http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the scarf. Very thoughful gift!

    New follower from the Pleated Poppy

    www.simply-lovely-things.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple cute outfit! I like your scarf :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...