Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What I Wore...


I'm linking up with the Pleated Poppy again this week for 
What I Wore Wednesday! 

Outfits this week were pretty simple, but I added a few embellishments. 


 Running errands on a rainy day
Sweater- GAP
Skinnies- GAP
 
It was a perfect day for my NEW rainboots (thanks to my big sister...they were
a Christmas gift from her!). I LOVE them! 
They are from Target (where else?)
My outfit itself was a little plain, so I added a little felt flower that I made to my hair,
just to spice it up a bit (and because I love flowers in my hair).
Wednesday evening church service. 
Skirt- GAP
Shirt- Target
Also, I wore my rainboots too,but you can't see them in this picture. 
It has been really rainy here lately, so I'm getting good use out of my boots :)


On another note, I started back to classes this week (my last semester before student teaching...YAY!) That said, you may experience a period of silence here in this space. I am going to try to keep posting at least once or twice a week, but with everything else going on, it just might have to wait until Spring Break for some good posts!
BUT,
I am going to start my house tour this week  (tomorrow actually). I'm going to give you, readers, a little tour of our tiny space. Hope you enjoy--and comment. I can always use some decorating pointers! 

"Happy Winds-day Owl"
--Winnie the Pooh

And Happy Wednesday to you! :)
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love the wellie boots!

    I hope you'll stop by and link-up with What I Wore Wednesday, too!

    http://transatlanticblonde.blogspot.com/2012/01/what-i-wore-speaking-engagement.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...