Nap time...it is glorious!
My little girl is so busy these days, that when nap time rolls around I am so excited because it means that I get to do things I couldn't do while she was awake...simply because when she's awake my life involves making sure she doesn't get hurt or kill herself!
So nap time today consists of a little sewing and...
1. When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is, shut off the alarm. I cannot stand to have the alarm continue to go off for any longer than it must.
2. I can hardly wait for this semester to be finished. Why do all of my finals have to be on the LAST day of finals week? I'd honestly be ecstatic if they were all on Monday at 8 am! I just want them over with, but I will have to wait until May 10.
3. The quickest way to my heart is dependent upon who you are. For Hubs its flowers or an hour of alone time because those things say, "I love you", "I want to serve you".
4. A little known fact about me is that there is a little old lady inside of me who comes out every once in a while in the form of a 20-something young mama who just wants to sit and crochet. Yes, its true. But it only happens every once in a while...like yesterday :)
5. The best part about my job is I get to spend time with the one(s) I love every day. Watching Little E grow and change has been a blast! Also, I can to go to Target basically whenever I feel like it...and today I feel like it.
6. Something I just couldn't live without is cookies. Its strange but I have lots of cravings for cookies these days. Almost every Wednesday after church I say to Hubs, "I could really go for a cookie right about now". That's why we usually keep a supply of oreos around. Too many nights have been spent waiting anxiously for cookies to hurry up and bake already!
7. Something useful that I wish I knew how to do is garden. I've grown some plants in pots on our porch this spring, but one day I'd like to have a big garden and grow lots of my own veggies. The peppers, squash, spinach, and tomato will do this year though.