1. My best quality is that you can count on me. When I say I am going to do something, I do everything in my power to make it happen .
2. One of my less flattering qualities is that my goals can cloud my focus. I get in my own little world and tend to ignore everyone around me .
3. I'd rather be home with my girly working on Christmasy things .
4. Something I have been challenged with lately is truly loving my husband in a way that communicates love to HIM. How can I serve him and respect him the way he wants to be served? .
5. I am looking forward to Christmas! I just cannot wait for it to come--well yes, I can. I really love preparing for it but this year is super busy so I need the days to be a little longer so I can get my stuff done :).
6. A super random factoid about me is I eat a spoonful of peanut butter almost everyday when I get home from school. Its not an addiction--really.
7. I want to finish up student teaching so I can focus on celebrating my family and Christmas!!
Happy Weekend fellow bloggers! This weekend we're traveling to DC to visit my sister and I'm super pumped about it! Let the road trip begin!