Friday, September 5, 2014

InstaFriday--Beach week!

instafridaybutton

It's Friday and I'm typing this from our condo looking out over the beach while drinking a Starbucks latte that Hubs surprised me with this morning. I'm so not ready to go back to "real life" tomorrow. Vacation has been so wonderful...a much needed break for our family. 
Here's a glimpse into our week! 


My littles love the sand! 


morning snuggles...cable tv...and gf waffles
perfect vacation morning :)

putt-putt! 
Ladies, in case you didn't know, putt-putt with a toddler and a preschooler is not for the faint of heart! 
Little E did much better than last year and G-man was our ball retriever. He loved his job! 

Papa surprised Little E this morning too...her favorite from SBux--hot chocolate!

this one just sums up our week.
love seeing Hubs with the littles...they adore him and he's so much fun with them!

this girl kept telling me she didn't need a nap...so this is what Little E looks like when she's not tired at all ;)
Baby G-man cheesing it one morning
love him!

all covered in sand...the story of our lives this week! 
so much sand! 
and I hate sand on my body (yuck!) but I've had to get over it this week.

I actually finished my book! 
Craziness! 
Hubs was really good about letting me sit down while he entertained the littles for a bit here and there. The beach isn't quite as relaxing as I remember it being when I was in college. No more just laying there for hours, falling asleep, or going for long walks. Our trip consisted of playing with littles, feeding littles, taking them potty, washing sand off of everything multiple times a day, making treks from the beach to the pool...but I did manage a couple of these relaxing moments and I'm so thankful for them. 

And so tomorrow, its back to reality. 
Better get off here and enjoy my last morning of vacation!
Happy Friday!






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...