Thanks to Miss Lauren, the old Fill in the Blank Fridays are back...and I am so pumped :)
1. I am a daughter of the King, wife, momma, sister, daughter, friend, crafter/sewer, coffee lover, student (graduating in DECEMBER!!), baker.
2. I have always wanted to have my own little business...even as a kid I remember always trying to start something (be it babysitting or something else) either by myself or with my good friend Brittany Jo .
3. I hope to return to Uganda some day to visit the ones we met there and LOVE.
4. I can out run my the Hubs for the first time in my life! We took a jog the other night and I gave him a nice workout :)
5. I dream of serving with my husband in a church plant somewhere, someday and making an impact on people's lives (especially young girls).
6. The way to my heart is through chocolate, coffee, and long talks .
7. I am passionate about living simply and freely. Keeping stuff to a minimum and only buying things I need. It is hard to do in our culture, but I believe it is so worth it. I never want to be tied to my stuff because that really keeps us from living! I work really hard to do what I can to provide for my family by being frugal and not frivolous with our money--this translates into not buying things we don't need and trying to stay out of debt. As a stay-at-home-mom, I kind of feel like this is a calling of mine to help provide for our family...being wise with our spending.
Lauren said she is passionate about birth--I didn't want to put that too, but I am also passionate about birth. After having a dream natural birth with Little E, I am ready to help others have the birth they envision (not one run by a hospital staff/doctor). I have dreams of one day (after this degree is complete) getting certified to be a doula...one day....
Thanks for bringing back Fill in the Blank Fridays! I love them!
On another note, I am working on recovering a chair I got last weekend...this is my first major project like this, so stay tuned for how it turns out! I'm open to ideas/suggestions/help! :)