Wednesday, June 18, 2014

WIWW

Untitled.jpg

Here's a peek into what I've been wearing this week! 

Sunday (Church and my little birthday celebration)--

Shirt- Target (given to me by a sweet friend)
Maxi Skirt- Target (birthday gift from my sister)
Necklace- hand-me-down from a friend
Purple bracelet- Ann Taylor Loft

I wore my red braided sandals with this outfit. 
So comfy and great for a summer Sunday! 

Saturday evening--birthday party for a friend at a local country club

Dress- Target (clearance...$8. Yes! $8)
Black sandal- I've had them so long I don't even know where they came from! 
Flower belt and necklace- Ann Taylor Loft (a couple of years ago)
Handsome date-- Not on the market...He's all mine :)

Thanks for stopping by. Tune in next Wednesday for another edition of What I wore...I have a feeling you'll be seeing more of that Maxi Skirt :)









Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...