Thursday, March 24, 2011

a new way of life

sorry for the silence on this spot lately...its just that life at our house has changed--drastically!

On March 5 (10 days early I might add) our little girl Eliyah Hope arrived and our lives haven't been the same since!

I have really been meaning to post her birth story (for those of you who are interested) but I just haven't gotten around to doing it yet. Finding time during the day to do anything other than feed Eliyah, change diapers, do a little cleaning up, and take a nap is difficult at this point! We are still adjusting to having this new little girl in our lives (and to the lack of sleep), but we are loving every minute of it!

Hopefully I will get her birth story posted soon--I'm going to try to do it this weekend so be on the look out for it :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rachel! So glad you are now blessed with a sweet baby girl in your home to care for. I think the hardest transition for me was going from no children to one. It's such a huge change in the way you do things. Hang in there and breathe in those quiet night time feedings. Enjoy the calm as much as you can, and don't stress about the little messes. There will always be time to clean, but this is the only first baby you will ever have! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...