Saturday, April 21, 2012

Dear Blogger/Follower/Reader~

As you can see (by this lonely post) I am still alive! That fact is probably a relief as well as a shock to many of you due to the fact that I seemed to have fallen off the face of the blogging planet recently. But, I am still here!

Most of you know my story, my life, this season I am in. Being a full time wife, momma and student has completely taken over every waking (and sometimes supposed-to-be-sleeping) moment! I don't apologize for putting you all on hold, because my first responsibility is to my family.

Basically, what I'm saying is that my blog has been and will be put on hold for the next few weeks. Classes will be over in just 2 (seemingly long) weeks, then we will be back to our regularly scheduled blogging!

Bare with me, it is my last semester of classes...did you get that? LAST semester of classes! Student teaching begins in August, but I won't ever have to attend another undergrad class again! Woohoo!

Looking forward to what this blog holds for the summer months! So, stick with us, and check back for more posts in mid-May!

Blessings, lovelies!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...