Friday, May 25, 2012

Another Friday








1.  The best surprise ever would be,   a gift trip to return to Uganda for a week or two...We'd love to go back and visit our friends we made over our 6 month stay a couple years ago!

2.      Little E's birth...it was not necessarily comfortable or enjoyable at the time, but it   is my most favorite memory .

3.  The hardest, but most worthwhile thing I've ever done was     going to Uganda for 6 months...or having a baby naturally. I can't decide.

4.  The best part of my day is   mornings. I love to get up, drink coffee, and enjoy mornings with my family before Hubs goes off to work.

5. Something I like that most people don't is       peanut butter and cheerios sandwiches .

6. Something I am willing to fight for is     my marriage/family  .

7.  Something you might not know about me is   that I really hate making phone calls to people I don't know...but I'm getting better at it :)  .


So,you've probably noticed that we are back from our vacay! Talk about enjoyable! We had a great time, and then came home to sorrow as my grandmother passed away while we were on our way home. It has been a busy two weeks with joys and sorrows, laughter and tears, but it has been great! We are so thankful for the time we had as a family and time spent with family and friends when we returned. Today I am working on getting back to reality (aka laundry). 

Happy Weekend to you and yours!


1 comment:

  1. Peanut butter and Cheerios?! Maybe I'll give it a try! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...