1. The best surprise ever would be, a gift trip to return to Uganda for a week or two...We'd love to go back and visit our friends we made over our 6 month stay a couple years ago!
2. Little E's birth...it was not necessarily comfortable or enjoyable at the time, but it is my most favorite memory .
3. The hardest, but most worthwhile thing I've ever done was going to Uganda for 6 months...or having a baby naturally. I can't decide.
4. The best part of my day is mornings. I love to get up, drink coffee, and enjoy mornings with my family before Hubs goes off to work.
5. Something I like that most people don't is peanut butter and cheerios sandwiches .
6. Something I am willing to fight for is my marriage/family .
7. Something you might not know about me is that I really hate making phone calls to people I don't know...but I'm getting better at it :) .
So,you've probably noticed that we are back from our vacay! Talk about enjoyable! We had a great time, and then came home to sorrow as my grandmother passed away while we were on our way home. It has been a busy two weeks with joys and sorrows, laughter and tears, but it has been great! We are so thankful for the time we had as a family and time spent with family and friends when we returned. Today I am working on getting back to reality (aka laundry).
Happy Weekend to you and yours!