Friday, May 4, 2012

We made it!

To another weekend! 
To be specific...the last weekend of this semester! Woohoo! 
This is cause for a celebration :)

We'll start with Fill in the Blank Friday! 




1.  My bedtime routine includes,   showering, snack/TV show with Hubs, brushing teeth, nursing Little E and praying she doesn't wake up until 6:30am    .

2.   I am    basically finished with school for the semester...2 finals next week and I'm home free until student teaching begins in August! 

3.  I can't stand    raw meat     because     it just grosses me out. I wear gloves when I'm prepping chicken because I can't stand to touch it...yuck!  .

4. My idea of relaxation would be   silence, a good book, maybe a latte or a cookie, and sunshine...cool enough that I'm not sweating though :)

5. If I had an extra $50, I would    ...considering I'm pretty frugal cheap, I use it for something our family needs (in real life)...for the sake of this question I would go for a pedicure or hair cut 

6. The best thing about a bloggy friend is     they like what I have to say and listen to even when I feel like other people (people not in bloggy world..those in real life) could care less. Bloggy friends are encouraging! 

7.  A recipe I've been dying to try is   garbonzo bean blondies...I made the black bean brownies earlier in the week and I'm ready to try this one too!


Not sure what other celebratory things are in store for today, but I told Hubs that we are celebrating tonight. We'll see what he comes up with! 

PS--Did you know it is Starwars day? "May the 4th be with you" is popping up all over my facebook and twitter. Confession: I've NEVER seen ANY of the StarWars movies. How bad is that? Am I missing a piece of American culture/history? Oh well! Life will go on



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...