Here's to another week of Fill in the blank Fridays!
This week is all about birthdays...
1. The age I will be on my upcoming birthday is 25...1/4 of a century! Wow!
2. The best birthday present ever would be a relaxing beach trip...by relaxing I mean no children, plenty of books, music, sunshine .
3. My favorite birthday to date was probably my 20th...spent it on our honeymoon in Jamaica!
4. Birthdays make me feel blessed. My Hubs is great at throwing parties and inviting lots of friends and family. Being surrounded by them all celebrating is a huge blessing that always makes me feel loved.
5. The worst birthday I ever had was my 1st...I put my finger in the candle...okay so that was kind of a joke. Honestly, though, I can't remember a birthday that I didn't enjoy!
6. When I was born it was the 80's and my mom had huge hair (you're welcome Mom). I looked like a little Asian baby (though I am not) because I had my dad's dark hair and squinty eyes.
7. So far my favorite age has been 24--right now! I have really loved this year, so far. It has been a fun/exciting summer, and I am excited about what the rest of this year holds.