Friday, September 14, 2012

An update and Friday Blanks

You may be wondering where I've been lately...well I've been teaching! 
My student teaching started 4 weeks ago and has basically consumed my life. No worries though! I am trying to get back into doing at least one post a week, and after this semester is over--no more school for me! I will graduate in December and from there I will have a lot more time for blogging--I hope!

Happy Friday, girls!


1.  Right now the weather where I live is     fall-like and absolutely perfect! This week has been a little too warm for my liking, but the weekend is promising "Sunny and highs in the mid 70's". I love fall .

2.  The best piece of advice I've been given is   be open and intentional in your relationships. Though sometimes it is hard to reveal your true self, it will only deepen relationship and free you from your past  .

3.  My most favorite person in all the world is    the hubs! He really is amazing, though many times I don't give him the credit he deserves. He serves our family in so many ways! And of course Little E is next in line.

4. If I were to have a "mission statement" for my life, it would be    Our family vision comes from 1 Cor. 9:23 where Paul says, "I do all things for the sake of the gospel...". Our mission is that everything we do will be for the sake of the gospel--spreading God's fame and glory.

5. My most favorite item in my closet is  actually missing! I can't find this adorable sweater I bought in June. It is a cardigan (if you know me...you know I LOVE cardis) and now I can't find it! Oh the joys of moving.
6. The best cure for a bad day is   different from day to day. Some days it might be a pumpkin latte, other days maybe a nice long walk or jog, and other times I just want a relaxing night at home with my fam.

7.  Today is   FRIDAY and I'm so thankful! It has been a busy week!  .

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...