1. I like chocolate, peanut butter, cookies, coffee, cozy blankets, hot showers, good books, building relationships, spending time with people I love, long walks, the beach .
2. A life goal of mine is to live a life that is for the sake of the gospel. This includes so many things: building into people, allowing others to build into me, living in community, pointing my children to Christ, loving my husband through fulfilling my biblical role, etc .
3. The last thing you would ever expect me to like (even though I secretly do) is crocheting. I had someone comment last week about how you don't see many people "my age" doing that .
4. Some wise words that I love are not exactly quotes, but things that I try to keep in mind--Let go of expectations because they will destroy your joy. Don't complain about something you can't change--complaining only robs you!
5. Most mornings you will find me rushing around to get ready, eat breakfast, and get out the door by 6:30. After December 7, that will change and life will *hopefully* be a little more slow-paced.
6. Right now I am super into Christmas. My mind has been reeling with things to prepare, bake, etc. I am so excited for Christmas music!.
7. Right now I am super over school. I am SO ready for graduation next month .
Wishing you and your family a happy weekend!
P.S.- I have Christmas on the brain! Be on the lookout for some of my Christmas-y thoughts and ideas :)