has come and gone. Once again, we are blessed with a Friday!
I'm joining a couple of link-ups today!
Trick or Treat was last night (don't worry I'll post the photos from my camera soon!
Little E went as Lady Bug Girl (google her if you don't know her).
This was her tutu.
Frankenstorm's havoc on our backyard
Seriously--we had snow in October!
Look at those two.
Aren't they precious?!? My silly little lady wanted to wear her hat to bed
and her Papa was going to let her.
I love them--they bring so much laughter to our house.
I'm also linking up with Lauren for Fill in the Blank Friday!
1. Something I swore I'd never do, but have ended up doing anyway is feed my children super-processed food--like chicken nuggets. But seriously--it is just too easy at this point in life. Once student teaching is over, my good intentions will return, I'm certain of it! .
2. Something I've always wanted to do is Travel to Greece! Someday... .
3. Something I have absolutely no desire to ever do is sky dive. I HATE heights! Also, I have no desire to see or touch any kind of snake...dead or alive. .
4. The best thing I ever did was go to Uganda for 6 month. L I F E C H A N G I N G .
5. When it comes to trying new things, I am usually excited about it, as long as it isn't something too crazy.
6. One thing I've never done is gotten a tattoo. It's been discussed, but I just don't know that it will ever happen.
7. My favorite thing do do is different based on the season. Right now-curl up by the fire with a blanket and my loves .
Here is something I thought you might like!
Simple living during the Holidays can be tough, but our family tries to do that.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Fridays are just amazing in my opinion
(especially after a week that included two snow days)!
Spread some Friday love today,