Wednesday, August 31, 2011

apology

For those of you who have been wondering where I've been, I'm sorry!


My last year of classes has begun and it is the first time I have taken a full load of classes since E's birth! It has been an adjustment, and I am much busier than I was throughout the last 6 months. So, I am very sorry, but posts will be a whole lot less regular until this semester is over! Next semester's load shouldn't be quite as heavy.


I really miss writing, posting, photographing, and everything else that goes with it, but right now there are more important things in my life--spending time with my babe and precious girl while being a full time student! :)


I look forward to the days of posting regularly again, but for now, just check in occasionally to make sure you don't miss my sporadic posts!


Much love to you!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...