Tuesday, August 16, 2011

WIWW


Here we are again with a WIWW post!

I know, you're probably thinking, "But it isn't Wednesday!" Here's the thing. If you haven't noticed, I have been forgetting to post on Wednesday (or at all for the last few weeks). One reason is that we haven't really been home for a few weeks, so its been hard to keep up! We are actually on vacation right now, and will be heading home tomorrow, therefore, I won't have access to the internet and need to post today instead!

These photos are from the previous 2 weeks, since I haven't posted in a few weeks I have collected a couple pictures to use!

Sunday Morning Church
shirt-Ann Taylor Loft (on sale last week!!)
pants- Ann Taylor Loft
sandals- GAP

Heading of for the day and Tuesday evening Bible Study!
shirt- it is Express, but came from Gabriel Brothers (its a chain in our area...check it out!)
skirt- Ann Taylor Loft (2 summers ago!)
red rose ring- belongs to my sister

So, there you have it! Hope you enjoy your day, as I will be trying to enjoy my last day of vacation at the beach! Photos to come later! :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...