Friday, February 1, 2013

For you this Friday

Hey guys! girls! 

Aren't you just so pumped that it's Friday?!? I know I am! 

Just for the sake of it being Friday, I wanted to give you guys a little gift--a few links to some of my favorite stuff from this week in the blog-o-sphere! 

Finding a Mentor :: {From SimpleMom}

Make Your Own Waffle Mix :: {From SimpleBites}

Slow Your Home :: {From Slow Your Home}
I stumbled across this earlier in the week. 
Its a great site with lots of tips for a simpler life. 
I signed up for the 7-day Slow Home Boot Camp and its been a great challenge so far! 
Try it!

Homemade Playdough :: {From Five Seasons in the Sun}
We made this last week and Little E loves it! I only made 1/2 the recipe and divided it to work in two colors--green and purple. Throw a few spoons or plastic forks on the table and watch your toddler go to town (at least, mine did)!

There you have it! 

Hope your weekend proves to be restful and enjoyable...we're road tripping (without children...well the one in the womb, but the other will be with her grandparents)! You'll hear all about it soon!

:)





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...