Friday, February 22, 2013

Insta-Friday!


Hello again! 
I know you're shocked I'm writing because you probably thought I had fallen off the face of the planet! Basically, I did. But hopefully now I'm back again :) 

Here's a glimpse of life this week from the photos on my phone...



Playing dress-up...this little lady is a girly girl! 

Prepping for Papa Date Night
Pink Polish was non-negotiable

So Little E's birthday is coming up in a little over a week...my baby will be 2! 
Here is her big surprise from Mama and Papa.
Can't wait to see her face when she sees it! She's always wanting to cook and I think she'll absolutely LOVE this!

With the upcoming birthday, there will be a celebration...I'm working on decorations this week. Thanks Pinterest! :)


We have a busy weekend ahead with The Hubs having class tomorrow morning, teaching in Training Hour on Sunday, teen ministry meeting Sunday afternoon, and elder meeting Sunday evening! Whew! This weekend isn't going to be much of a break, but we'll enjoy it while we can!

Happy Weekending to you!


For this post, I am linking up with LifeRearranged! Join us, won't you?







Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...