Thursday, February 7, 2013

help needed!

HELP WANTED NEEDED!!

Okay all you bloggers/followers! I am having a dilemma! 

Little E (formerly known as Baby E...you'll see why her name changed in a second) is turning 2 in just a few short weeks! I can hardly believe it! Someone please help me find the last 2 years of my life! 


Never mind that, here's the issue I need your help with! 

I know cupcakes are all the rage right now
but
we had cupcakes last year for her party.

I wanted to do something different this time.
Initial thought was ice cream sundaes but The Hubs shot that idea down by saying, "Its too cold for ice cream". 
Second thought, cookies! Either several different kinds or decorate sugar cookie, but that's pretty messy for little 2-year-old hands. 

So, I'm kind of back to square one! 
Inspiration is running low, so I'm calling on you--my faithful readers! 

What are some of your ideas?



Photobucket

P.S.--did you notice you can follow me on Twitter now? Yep! Just click on the little birdie right over there --->>

2 comments:

  1. You can always do a twist on cupcakes and make them in ice cream cones! They are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a lot of ideas, probably too many to write here. I will call tomorrow so we can talk. But a few ideas, push pop cakes. You can buy the push pop at Michaels/Hobby Lobby pretty cheap since they can be used. Cookie cake. Brownie bites. I always a fan of cupcakes, even though you did th last year. Cake balls. Anything bite size (seems to be popular again). Hope this helps you start!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...