Wednesday, January 26, 2011

vintage baby

Yesterday I was once again feeling a little crafty and decided to do some sewing!
What came of that was a cute baby bib and burp cloth set!
The flowered material is actually an old bed sheet, but I thought it had a very vintage feel to it!

The back of the bib is a chocolate brown color, which is why I chose to make the flower out of some left over brown and white polka dot material!


I think it turned out pretty cute!
And I actually have a ton of the bed sheet material left, so who knows how many more I will end up making (or what else might come of that bed sheet)!
I'm now thinking that I'd like Baby Ervin to be a girl so that she could sport this very cute bib, but if Baby is a boy, thats ok too! We know lots of mommies-to-be!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...