Friday, January 7, 2011

Welcome 2011


First of all I want to just say Happy New Year! I know, I know...its already January 7th, but I simply haven't had the chance to do any blogging recently, so I haven't had the chance to wish you a happy new year! So welcome to 2011!

I don't know about you, but the
Christmas season is filled with so much fun and excitement for our family, BUT there is one downfall to that--there isn't enough time to just relax!

Mike and I had been feeling that way for a few days so last week we took a night to just do some relaxing! We decided to get a cup of coffee and do some reading--for FUN! Not reading to study for teaching or reading for school, but actually reading for enjoyment! We spent a glorious hour and a half just sitting, sipping coffee, reading, and occasionally chatting with one another.
The evening was over entirely too quickly, but we loved every second of it! I encourage you to just take a break from the busy-ness we call life and enjoy a moment (and in our opinion its much more enjoyable with coffee).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...