Monday, November 21, 2011

happy rainy, dreary, Monday!

So maybe it isn't rainy and dreary where you are, but it has been raining here for what seems like days!
But Happy Monday anyway! :)

With yesterday being a soggy day as well, I spent all day inside and most of the afternoon working on projects! Some are Christmas gifts while others are items for my shop! I'm planning to put them up this afternoon, so be on the look out for some new coffee sleeves, and a brand new item that hasn't made its debut yet!

Also, my mother, who blogs here has been making these amazing flower accessories. If you've seem me, you've probably seen one of them (or more). It started out making headbands for Baby E, and has grown into making flower clips, headbands, and pins/broaches for all of us (meaning my sister and me). In the next day or so her items will also be featured in my shop in the "Myrtlewood Treasures" section. I'll let you know when they are up, but you definitely won't want to miss them--I promise you that!

Its going to be a great and busy Monday here as we get things rolling on new products and new lines! But I've got my Christmas Blend coffee in hand and that makes everything wonderful (thanks, Starbucks)! There's just something about Christmas blend that is heart warming.

Enjoy your morning--where ever you may be and whatever you may be doing!
Happy Monday!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...