for the weekend that is.
Not sure what about this week has been so exhausting, but I need rest.
As I mentioned in yesterday's post, this week has been incredibly busy...here is a glimpse into our week :)
I finally brought my sewing machine to my house! We really don't have much room for it,
so its been staying at my mom's (plus it needed a new needle and such).
I fixed it up and brought it home...I have loved being able to get sewing done during nap time, especially since my first craft show is only a week away! (Side note: if you're local, you should come! Follow the link for more info).
Last Saturday we threw a surprise party for a friend...it turned out lovely.
Here is the delicious cake...Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Icing from Spring Hill Bakery...in my family, no other cake exists :)
My little lady...she's getting too big! I just HAD to take this picture the other night before bed.
See that shirt she's wearing? It was mine...my sissy and I had matching ones. Its more of a night gown on her because it was mine when I was 4. It says my name on it. Oh, and the blankie? Mine too! It is completely tattered and worn out, but my girl loves it...and I love that she loves it!
This is a sneak peek! Little E's birthday party is this weekend. I put this mantle together yesterday afternoon and I'm in love it with! Can't wait to see how the rest of the decorations turn out!
Are you ready to fill in some blanks this Friday?
(I'm really having fun blogging today because I haven't done it since last week sometime!)
1. The highlight of my week was sleeping in a little later on Wednesday morning...and extra snuggles with my loves that morning.
2. If I had to classify my interior design aesthetic it would be huh? Ok, I'm not up on all the lingo, but my "style" is more of a warm, homey feel with a touch of modern and vintage...does that even make sense? I guess I'm eclectic. :)
3. My first vehicle was 1994 light blue Honda Accord. I was so proud of that thing...bought it with cash when I was 17!
4. An item I need to have in my day in order to function is coffee!!! This week especially!
5. My favorite way to waste time is browsing blogs and such...oh and Pinterest. Anyone else addicted?
6. Right now I could really go for an extra hour of sleep...instead I will be cleaning the bathroom soon--BLAH! Yet, thankful that I have a bathroom to clean (when we were in Uganda I was wishing for a bathroom...a real bathroom)
7. This weekend I will be partying! little E's birthday party is tomorrow and we celebrate my mom's birthday (with cake...we did dinner last night) on Sunday. I'm super excited because both of my sisters will be here for the weekend! YAY!
I hope you have a lovely weekend!
Oh, and for this post I'm linking up here.
Check it out...Join the party!