Friday, March 30, 2012

yep...I'm still alive

Just VERY busy! 
Last week was Spring Break, so I visited my sisters (yes, both of them in the same trip). It was a blast! When I got home I jumped right back into the busy-ness of school (hence no posts in a few weeks). 

Here's a peak of my last few weeks via phone pics! 

For this post I'm linking up with Alli @ Life on Leroy!



On St. Patty's day we had a date! 
We got to see this great Appalachian Celtic group at a small local theater. It was wonderful!

Gettin' our walk on! 
These lovely spring days have included many walks for us. E loves her sunnies :)

While visiting my older sister, I got to watch my niece's dance class. E loved it and 
was dancing right along! It was fun!

Little People...or Little Animals I guess! 
E loves Little People. My sister and nieces gave her the safari truck for her birthday and I picked
up a few extra animals at a consignment store. Aren't they so cute?!?
And I love that they encourage her to use her imagination and play...they don't do the playing for her. :)


Blank Time!
We have some fun blanks to fill in today, thanks to Miss Lauren!




1.  My greatest strength is  my planning/organizing skills. I do really well when I have my planner and a pen. I can really get things done by making lists and such.


2.   My greatest weakness is   my planning/organizing skills! It's so true that our biggest strength can be a huge weakness as well. I get so frustrated when things don't go "as planned". The first several months of momma-hood were really hard for me in this regard...but I'm learning!

3.  People always compliment me on     Little E. She just steals the show.

4. If you found me procrastinating you'd probably find me    reading blogs or on facebook/pinterest .

5. The most cozy place in all the world is  Our living room...with the fire on...snuggled under a big blanket on the couch with my loves.

6. Something new that I tried recently was    a recipe from my sister and it was great! Hubs and E really loved it! Basically, you put a bag of spinach in a 9x13" baking dish, pour in as much (or little) italian dressing, lay chicken breasts/tenders on the spinach and top with tomatoes (and for those of you who aren't allergic to dairy...you add cheese). Bake it until the chicken is done, and voila! Dinner!

7.  This weekend I would like to   spend some time just relaxing and enjoying a **hopefully** clean home .




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Awww! Such a cute week you had! Thanks so much for linking up again!! :) Have a great weekend friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, she is so cute in her shades! And the little people are the best! my little girl carries hers everywhere and has quite the time doot doot dooting them along. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...