This Friday's Blanks are all about FAVORITES!
That's exciting because who doesn't like to talk about all of their favorite things?!?
1. My favorite feeling in all the world is being cuddled up & warm under a blanket with people I love! Also, a HOT shower--I just love to be warm :) .
2. My favorite smell is newborn baby (if you've never experienced that there is nothing like it!), fresh brewed coffee in the morning, the crisp smell of autumn .
3. My favorite taste is chocolate and peanut butter--nothing beats that combination!
4. The most beautiful thing I've ever seen was Hubs holding our baby girl for the first time--so sweet and tender.
5. The best sound ever is laughter. Doesn't really matter if it is an adult, baby, or somewhere in between. Laughter is contagious and lovely!
6. A smell that reminds me of my childhood is lemony clean kitchen. I have several memories of coming home from school during the spring to windows open and a freshly mopped kitchen floor. It just smelled wonderful and felt clean!
7. My favorite of all the senses is sense of smell. Smells bring back vivid images for me. Sometimes I get a whiff of something that takes me back to the time I spent overseas. Other times it is more simple--like a memory of being home. Either way, smell is something that reminds me of good memories.
May your weekend be filled with many of your favorite things of this season.