1. One thing I plan on doing to relax this weekend is ????? Honestly, its a crazy busy weekend! Hubs has Academy tonight while I bake 4 pies (with a friend...total we will make 8 pies) for a wedding reception. Tomorrow Hubs will be gone all day for Academy and he is part of the wedding party. Basically I won't see him until Sunday. If you have a toddler you know that unless someone else is watching them, relaxation doesn't really exist. We'll enjoy our busy days though .
2. A big pet peeve of mine is negative people! I mean, honestly, is life really that bad? Are the things you are complaining about really that important? AND if you can't change it, why complain about it.? Okay, I'll get off my soap box now---moving on.... .
3. I am really loving the cool weather we are experiencing and wearing scarves--yes, I love scarves!
4. The rain is my daughters favorite thing! Every time it rains she wants to go play in it--which we only sometimes let her do.
5. My favorite girly indulgence is nail polish. I love getting newer/trendy colors. It is about the only thing that is trendy that I can afford! Ha!.
6. A song I always get stuck in my head is The one that "My Pal Violet" sings to Little E over and over again! "I'd like a giraffe, please, its my favorite animal. I'd like it to be green please..." you get it! .
7. The best cure for stress is cuddling by the fire in the evening with Hubs and a big blanket. Popcorn and Oreos aren't to shabby either .