Thursday, July 14, 2011

new kindle=sewing bug!

Last week Michael's sister so graciously gave us her slightly used Kindle! She had gotten a new one, and thought we might enjoy using her old one...and boy was she right! --Thanks Alicia! We love it!

I had seen some Kindle cases on a blog somewhere (The Pleated Poppy has some in her shop, but the other ones I saw were different). The day we got the Kindle was the day I got a sewing bug! I couldn't wait to try my hand at making a case for it! So, its been over a week, and I am finally getting around to making my case. It took a whole lot less time than I anticipated (partly because Eliyah behaved so well and I was able to do it without many interruptions). I made the pattern myself, and was afraid it was going to be too small, but I made some minor adjustments and it turned out perfect!





I LOVE it! :)

I am actually considering putting some in my etsy shop in the next week or so. If you are interested let me know, because it might be too much work if no one wants one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...