Thursday, July 7, 2011

pamper yourself

Today I'm linking up with Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

The prompt for today--Pamper Yourself.
How do you pamper yourself?



My answer for that?
Yep! You guessed it--Coffee!

Just earlier this week my amazing stud of a husband took our baby girl for the evening and let me go out for a while by myself! And what did I do? I took about 45 minutes at Panera with a cup of coffee and my computer and then headed to Target (who would have guessed?!?). I could spend all day in Target and all of my money too! It was really nice to sip my coffee and browse through the store (even though I only bought household things like soap and dog food).

Pampering myself isn't something that I get to do often, but I love when I do. Different times call for different types of pampering, but this week it was coffee and shopping. What more could a girl want?


2 comments:

  1. LOVE coffee! dropped by from Gussy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love coffee. My favorite wedding gift was my coffee pot!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...