Friday, March 14, 2014

Insta-Friday



instafridaybutton.jpg

Welcome to another edition of Insta-Friday where I link up my week of Instagram photos with Life.Rearranged
I'm ervinlady on Instagram if you want to follow me.



Baby G-man sportin' his new bro-tank. 
The Hubs and friends kind of have an on-going joke with
bro-tanks, so when I spotted these at a local consignment sale, I couldn't pass them up.

muffin making at a friend's house

teething necklace...first attempt. 
you might want to check the shop for these soon ;)
my shop is currently undergoing a big renovation...I'm really excited 
about some possibilities...when I find time to get it all up and 
running I'll let you know

Spring is almost here! 
we had snow yesterday...but 50's today!
These guys are my favs! Totally enjoyed dinner al fresco on Tuesday
evening. 

my beautiful blue-eyed princess
...always playing dress-up...

he's about ready to take off! 
seriously, I will be completely shocked if he isn't crawling in a week.
he wants to "go" so bad!


my little lady turned 3 last week (in case you missed that)
part of her birthday celebration was a trip to see the Charleston Ballet! 
It was her gift from my mom and we had a blast! 



I'm so thankful that it is Friday! We LOVE weekends around here and we really love Fridays! 
Today we are going to see the Children's Theater of Charleston's presentation of The Little Mermaid! Ballet and theater all in one week?!? I'd like to think that makes us pretty cultured people :) 

Happy Friday to you and yours!



Photobucket 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...