Wednesday, March 26, 2014

WIWW

Welcome to another week of What I Wore Wednesday! 
Each week I post some of the outfits I wore that week. Really, its just a way to keep me accountable to get out of  yoga pants (although sometimes you'll see those one here!) and put on some "real" clothes. 

i'm linking up my photos again this week with


Friday-Park play date and Target run
V-neck Tee--Target (a long time ago)
Jeans- Express (second hand)
Teething Necklace-- handmade by me
Shoes-- Sperry's

Saturday--park play date with my sister and her girls, birthday party, going-away party
Tank- Target (on clearance last week!) 
Cardi--Target 
Jeans- Ann Taylor Loft trouser jeans
Teething necklace--handmade by me
Shoes--Sperry's (not pictured...but that's what I wore!)


Sunday-- Hubs preached at a church about 2 hours from home. I needed something cute and semi-comfy to wear in the car on the ride there and home. 

White shirt- GAP
Boyfriend Cardi-- Gabe's
Jean Skirt- GAP (several years ago) 
Boots- Christmas gift from my mom

Tuesday--Stayed home and had lunch with a good friend

Shirt--GAP (gift from Hubs yesterday! yay for new Spring clothes!)
Cami--GAP (a long time ago)
Jeans-- Express
Shoes--I was home all day so I don't think I ever put shoes on! Ha!



What have you been wearing? 




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love that last tee! I am a sucker for the oversized/slub fit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love all the different colors!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...