Wednesday, April 16, 2014

WIWW


wiww.png
Happy Hump day ladies! 
Here we are with another What I Wore Wednesday
and I'm linking up with

This week I was actually inspired by an outfit from a post from ThePleatedPoppy
back in December! 
IMG_3948.jpg

When I saw the post, I realized that I had the exact same skirt....only I had recently cleaned out my closet and put it in the box to donate! Needless to say, I rescued it and it now have a place in my wardrobe once again. 
I wasn't able to recreate my version of this outfit until recently when I acquired a
denim button-up from Forever 21. My look have more of a Spring feel (no tights or boots) because 
it was 80* here this weekend! 

While I wasn't able to get a photo of me actually wearing the outfit, 
here is what I recreated and gave my own person touches to for my Sunday style this week. 
Denim shirt--Forever 21
Black skirt-- Target (long time ago!)
Gray braid belt-- Ann Taylor LOFT (I think)
Red braid sandal-- Forever 21

So there ya have it!
An inspired outfit recreated. 
Honestly, I felt quite proud of myself for being able to do that. Style ins't my forte, so when something comes together like this, I am really surprised with myself. 






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...