Tuesday, April 8, 2014

WIWW

Its another post of What I Wore Wednesday...straight from Louisville, KY!

We are here this week visiting my family while Hubs attends a class at SBTS and the T4G conference.

The kids and I are entertaining ourselves and having a great time...more on that soon. :)

Here's what I have been wearing...

First full day in KY. Rained all day.
Heres what I wore to run around town for a bit.
Shirt- GAP
Jeans- Express
Shoes- starter with "city shoes" from GAP but they got soggy so switched to Sperry's
Last Friday-- Impromptu play date at local chchildren's museum.
Shirt-- Aeropostale (consignment)
Jeans--Express
Necklace-- Lisa Leonard
Shoes-- "city shoes" from GAP


Tuesday--fun around Louisville.
KY Science Center, coffee, shopping
Tank and Cardi-- Target
Jeans-- Loft
Necklace--my shop

There ya go girls!
That's what I've been wearing this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...