1. If money wasn't an issue, the first thing I'd cross of my life list is adoption! The hubs and I have really been wanting to adopt, but at this point in our lives it just isn't possible. We have started an "adoption fund" though and are looking for ways to make it happen as soon as possible.
2. BBQ sauce on my baked potato is something I like that other people think is weird.
3. If my life were a movie right now, the title would be "Soul Amnesia" because it seems like God has to keep teaching me the same things over and over and over.. .
4. Three things I am looking forward to this month are Valentine's Day , not being as tight with the budget since we paid off one of our major debts yesterday! and getting everything ready for E's birthday party next month.
5. My favorite song to sing in the shower is ??? I usually just enjoy the quiet of the moment...that's hard to come by when you have a little one in the house (especially when she's a jabber box like mine) :) .
6. If I found out that the production of Special K Chocolately Delight cereal was ending this month, I'd go out and buy as much as I could tomorrow.
7. One thing I'll never grow tired of is family time...spending evenings with my hubs and little girl (even if we are just browsing at Target) .