1. I started my blog because I wanted a place to share my thoughts, recipes, ideas, pictures, and etsy shop. I love reading blogs and thought it would be fun!
2. One thing I love seeing on other blogs real life experiences and open-ness. Posts that tell the not-so-rosey side of the story...but aren't negative...just truthful. Those are the most encouraging ones for me.
3. Something I love about blogging connecting. I have just recently been able to connect with some other bloggers, and it is fantastic. I hope to continue to do so!
4. A favorite blog post of mine is probably the one I posted on Wednesday because it is an expression of where I am...where we are as a family. Its honest.
5. Something my friends in real life know about me that I've never before mentioned on my blog is ??? honestly I'm drawing a big blank on this one...maybe I will come back to it.
6. My new favorite blogs to read are not necessarily new. I love A Holy Experience (mostly because I love her book)! SimpleMom is another fav--love her book too! There are loads of others that I like...life on leroy, the pleated poppy, callgirl designs (that's my sister).
7. Some things I tend to avoid doing on my blog are sharing too much personal stuff. Is that bad? Or good? I'm not sure yet. I don't want to make my life seem perfect, but I don't want to be negative either. Hmm...something to consider.