Wednesday, July 23, 2014

WIWW



It's Wednesday! Happy "Hump" Day, everyone! 
We've made it half way through this week! 

I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy
for another edition of 

Untitled.jpg

So, without further ado...

This week I managed to capture one outfit. Lest you think I was a slob all week, I actually did get dressed (in something suitable) several times yet always forgot to photograph it. Oh well! Here's the one I did get!

Tuesday-- park in the morning for our Romans 8 memorization group, grocery shopping before lunch, working around the house. An all-around busy day! 

Shirt-- the teens/young adults at our church had a "boot camp" a few weeks ago. We were unable to attend, but they gave us some cool shirts! Not your average t-shirt. I love the colors and the way it fits...loosely, but with a shape. 

Shorts-- Old Navy

Shoes--trusty Birks. I know you've seen them in many WIWW posts if you've been around long enough.

So, nothing fancy this week. Just some comfy, cool summer attire! 





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...