Friday, December 16, 2011

fill in the blank friday fun!




fill in the blank friday--this is a first for me! 
here goes nothing!

1.   My most favorite "little thing" is  enjoying my morning coffee and internet surfing before E wakes up!

2.   I give anything to have our family in Uganda meet E before she's 2! I'd love to go visit right now!

3.  I can't believe    my daughter is almost a year old! Where did time go?

4. The one thing I'd like to achieve today is    enjoying my husbands time off while we deliver gifts and thrift store shop!

5.  The last thing I want to do today is    clean my house...but its horribly cluttery!

6.  If I were writing my own blank today, it would say:  If I could only have one kind of Christmas cookie it would be...

7.  My favorite candle scent is    depends on what day it is...right now Hazelnut Coffee from Yankee candle!



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I don't have kids yet, but I have a feeling that any time that the baby is sleeping and you are awake is to be cherished!

    Visiting from Laurent's blog:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...