1. The best way to spread Christmas cheer is according to Buddy the Elf--Singing loud for all to hear. I say, delivering surprise Christmas gifts!
2. The thing I love most about Christmas is spending time with my family and enjoying all the things the season brings (i.e. Christmas lights, cookies, and good coffee)!
3. The holiday season is a time for giving thanks for all the blessings in your life!
4. My favorite thing to eat at the holidays is Christmas cookies! Sugar cookies with homemade icing especially! I just gobble them all up! The peanut butter ones with kisses on top are also nice!
5. I will be spending Christmas with my family--Hubs and Little E. Then going to my mother-in-law's house, my mother's house, and my granny's house! Spending the day after with my other grandparents--along with aunts, uncles, cousins, and siblings! Going to be a busy, but FUN weekend! Praying that Dad is able to get a flight home (long story) to he can celebrate with us!
6. Tis better to (give or receive?) give!! We went last week to pass out our gifts to friends. We surprised everyone by just showing up on their door step! Talk about fun! We had a blast!
7. I'm dreaming of a peaceful (no need to even THINK about WHITE...definitely not snow in WV when its 50 degrees outside!) Christmas.