Friday, December 30, 2011

reflecting

The clock is ticking....
2012 will be here before I know it.
This begs the question--How did I spend 2011? Was it a year that was really TRULY worth something? Or did I waste my time, precious time, graciously given as a gift.


Tsh over at SimpleMom has posted a list of 20 reflection questions for our benefit.

I am excited to sit down during E's nap time and read over the questions.
Hubs gets off work early today, so I am hoping to cut out the questions and put them in a bowl, draw them out and discuss them together! It'll be fun, and I have a great guy who seems to always be up for what I want to do (even if he doesn't think its that cool).

How do you reflect on the past year, and plan for the coming one?



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...