It is hard to believe that it is the last week day of 2011! Where did the year go?
I'm not sure about where the year went, but here is a recap of my week!
Merry Chrimstas! Little E in her Christmas dress on Sunday! She looked beautiful!
Thanks GiGi (Great Granny) for the Bounce 'n Ride!
And thanks Grammy for the cute outfit :)
Little E's new kicks--simply adorable
Playing on the playgroud with Aunt B and Jasey Rae (Aunt B's goofy, clumsy, loveable sheepdog)
Aunt B made Little E this initial to hang in her room.
It is adorable and PERFECT for her green/bird/tree room!
Now, onto Fill in the Blank fun!
1. New Years is only a few days away...and I can't believe it!
2. One of my New Year's resolutions will be to fulfill the Hello Mornings challenge and make waking up early a part of my reguarl routine. Oh, and have Little E potty trained by this time next year (or at least well on her way)!
3. A New Year's resolution I've made in the past was to read the entire Bible through in one year. To this day I still have never completed that!
4. The most time consuming resolution I have ever made was ?? Honestly I can't really remember ever making any resolution. I guess going to Uganda for 6 months would count. Hubs and I decided on New Year's eve that we would do that and the following year we were celebrating the new year in Uganda! It was pretty interesting how that work out, and it took over a year to make it happen and 6 months of actually being there...thats a pretty long time for a resolution to actually transpire.
5. This year I will be spending New Year's eve at my pastor's house with some close friends. I'm really hoping Little E does well and sleeps while we are there! We'll see!
6. If I could wish one thing for my new year it would be to finish school well! Only 1 year left...2 semesters...that's it!
7. 2012 is going to be a big year of celebrations! God has been doing a lot in my heart lately and I know He will continue to. Also, I'll be celebrating 4 years (yes...4...crazy) of marriage and Little E's first birthday this year! Both my sister and I will graduate college as well!
I don't know what this weekend holds for you, but I pray that you and your family enjoy a safe, vibrant, and exciting New Year!
Next week ( maybe even starting tomorrow) I will get back to my 1000 gifts posts. We've been housesitting this week so it has been hard to stick to blogging and my normal routine!
Have a happy day!