10 bucket list items
I have never really sat down to write out a bucket list. So I did that today.
Granted, I'm sure there will be future additions as I think about things that I couldn't think of today, but its a start!
Can I just say that its a little scary to put your bucket list out there? Like, I'm not accountable to do these things! If I don't will I be a loser? Are my bucket list items considered silly in the eyes of others? Guess its time (again) to be brave and put a little piece of my heart out there!
Here are 10 items from my bucket list.
Some I have already done others I am still waiting to do.
These are just random order...no priority placed on this list...just a list.
1. Have a garden that is fruitful from which I can feed my family. I'd like to eventually have enough produce to can for my family's use.
2. Get a tattoo. I just can't decide what I want and I want it to be meaningful.
3. Donate my hair.
4. Learn how to capture beautiful pictures.
5. Visit Greece.
6. Live in a big city.
7. Plant a church with Hubs.
8. Buy a house.
9. Read through the entire Bible. (Haven't decided if that should be "in a year" or give myself a little longer to complete the task).
10. Have a signature/secret recipe.
What's on your bucket list?