Sorry ladies (and gents, I guess) but we are not having Insta Friday today. I've been a huge slacker and last night I realized I have only taken 1 picture with my phone this week that is even worth upload (maybe I'll just add it to next week's post).
there is always good news...right?
Fill in the Blank Friday with
is here! Here we go!
1. My favorite place i've ever traveled to is Jamaica...or possibly Uganda. Both were great experiences in very different way. One, our honeymoon on lovely beaches, the other 6 months of our life where God worked in unthinkable ways through a ministry called New Hope Uganda.
2. Greece is somewhere I'd love to go someday.
3. I pass the time on a plane (or bus, or car ride or train) by sleeping, reading, or playing Sudoku (love those puzzles!) .
4. My three must-haves when I travel are water bottle , ipod and a cozy blanket
5. My favorite travel companion is my husby--Michael .
6. The craziest thing that ever happened to me while traveling is when we were on our way to Jamaica for our honeymoon we had an overnight stay in Chicago (the place we fell in love) and got a hotel room. I didn't know where we were going (our final destination) and they lost Mike's luggage!!! Here we are, no car, leaving at 5 the next morning to go to an unknown-to-me destination and Mike had NOTHING! I had a break down in the airport and to cheer me up he told me where we were headed. We ended up getting a room upgrade (to an executive suite) and they found his luggage. Not a bad ending, but it was definitely stressful crazy .
7. The most exotic food I've ever tried while traveling is jack fruit in Uganda--very different kind of fruit! You either love it or you hate it.
8. If I could live anywhere else, I'd live in Chicago (because I have these crazy memories of Michael and I dating, loving, our first kiss, etc...I think I have romanticized that city in my mind...I know I'd hate the winters) or a beach-y town in Cali or Florida
9. I have been to 16 (at least...maybe more that I am not remembering
states in the U.S.