Its that time again! Time for another Friday post---
You'll get more info on this next week, but here is a preview of the hair bow organizer I made for E's room!
I love it!
Tomorrow I'm taking one of two Praxis exams that I must take before graduating.
Needless to say, I've spent a pretty good amount of time studying--this was at the library on New Year's Eve.
Our first snow of the season--and how appropriate that I was at Target!
Like many of you, I have a very special place in my heart for Target--some might call it an addiction, I call it adoration :)
Don't worry...it isn't coffee...just water. She kept playing with my cup so I put a little bit of water in it for her.
She had more on her dress than in her belly I think.
That wonderful man of mine set up a little breakfast/coffee date the other morning--
complete with a menu. It was very sweet and we had a great time sitting by the fire
in the early morning before E was awake.
More Friday fun! Fill in the blank! I'm linking up here.
1. One of my favorite things to do when I have free time is sip a warm cup of coffee while browsing blogs or playing a game with my hubby!
2. When I have free time I tend to fill it up too quickly! Because of my usual hectic schedule with class, wifery, and motherhood, I find it strange to not be busy. When I have free time I usually fill it up before I get a chance to truly enjoy it.
3. If I had an entire day completely to myself I would be completely out of my element! In this season it is difficult to get an hour to myself let alone a whole day! I would probably enjoy breakfast/coffee at First Watch, read a little, take a walk along the boulevard, go home and nap, and go shopping (probably at Target, HomeGoods, or Hobby Lobby!)
4. I would prefer to spend my free time (alone or with others...) it depends. I am alone most of the day when I'm not in class (well alone as in away from other adults, Eliyah is still here) so many times when I'm free I like to do something with other adults--either my hubs or a friend. But there are many times when I just want to get away and relax on my own. I definitely need both!
5. Most of my free time happens on the weekend or in the evenings. Usually when the hubs gets off work, he tries to give me a little time to myself (at least a couple times per week) even if its just a few minutes. When he is home on the weekends I usually get a Saturday morning to myself!
6. The best thing about free time is I get a chance to relax and clear my mind, which is always good for me!
7. The next time I have free time I should probably focus on spending time alone with God but instead, I'll probably get a cup of coffee and waste time on twitter, facebook, and blogging (although, is that really a waste of time? I don't know..maybe)