Wednesday, January 11, 2012

WIWW


Hello again, bloggers and followers! 
It feels like it has been forever since I posted, but it was only Friday...just a long few days I guess! 

And, you're in luck today, because I actually got more than one photo this week **gasp!**
Hard to believe I know, but its a slow process to getting a full week of outfits...this week you get two!
I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy today! Head over there to check out all the WIWW posts!



First of all, I thought you might want to see what Little E was wearing--
Dress- Polo
Leg Warmers- Consignment sale
Shoes- Pink Chuck Taylors (Christmas gift from my Gran).

She looked pretty cute and stylish, only I forgot her hairbow for the picture. If you 
know us, you know she is rarely seen without something in her hair (compliments of my mother). 
 So, here's my outfit for Wednesday evening. We have dinner at church the 1st Wednesday of each month. 
Shirt- Hand-me-down from my sister-Old Navy
Skirt-Target
Scarf- Gap 
Belt- TRUE Vintage--it belonged to my Granny, but now belongs to me 
Sunday morning church
Jeans and Shirt- GAP
Shoes- Target
**can you spot Little E in the background??**

Yesterday's lunch date with a friend/library trip
Jeans, tank, and sweater--Ann Taylor Loft
(actually they are all Ann Taylor brand, but I got the jeans at Gabriel Brothers for $5 and the sweater from 
our local Goodwill!)
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh Gabriel Brothers...that's my favorite store! Sadly I don't find as much Ann Taylor stuff there as I used to :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That floral cardigan is beautiful! I'm visiting from What I Wore Wednesday and would love for you to join my ABC's of Style challenge at http://fashionsgreatesthits.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...