Saturday, January 21, 2012

I did it!

Ok, who else is in love with pinterest?!?

My sister introduced me this past summer, and I am really getting hooked! 

I saw this tutorial for an "I love you because..." message board and adored it!
love message board 1
 I really didn't have everything I needed to make it (mostly the picture frame) and I didn't want to spend the money right now, so I decided to wait. I went to a baby shower last weekend and won a picture frame...so guess what I did! Yep! I got out my glue and went to town crafting :)

Here is my finished product!
 I had the paper left over from some things I did my sophomore year in college.
Got the whole pack of paper at Dollar Tree for just a buck! 

The flower is one that my mom made and I was planning to put it
on a head band/clip to wear myself, but it got another use instead. The other fabric bordering
the frame is a headband that I got for $1 and never wore. I simply cut it apart and glued it on!
I just adore the "Schoolhouse Print"...maybe because I'm a teacher at heart 
(and soon by degree and certification too!). 

So that is my first "real" pinterest project--complete! 
I have another one for Valentine's day that I want to try to get started on this weekend!
It is Mike's gift--so you won't get pictures until after the 14th :) 

I hope you enjoy your weekend. We are going to try to take tonight to just relax and hang out together as a family. Hopefully you can get some good family time in this weekend too!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...