Thursday, January 5, 2012

nine, ten, eleven

I'm on my way to 1,000--only 990 more to go! :) 
Really, I've been trying to be better about this, but getting photographs taken daily seem to be a more difficult task than I realized, but there's grace. So I'm not worrying about it; just taking in everything.

Honestly, the past few days have been rather long and difficult at times. This morning I was really struggling to live Eucharisteo, but God has woken me out of my self pity and given me a spirit of thanks and joy that I could not have mustered up in my own strength. So, today, I am thankful for these gifts...

9. hot showers
listen folks, we take this for granted so many times. one of my favorite things to do to relax is take a hot (scalding) shower. Our hot water tank wasn't getting our water hot enough the past few days, and I was upset about it (its working fine now), but I was reminded of my time in Uganda with ice cold showers, and our family/friends that are there. I am so thankful for the luxury, yes LUXURY of a hot shower.
 10. chubby baby legs and leg warmers

11. encouraging morning notes from my man
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...