Friday, January 13, 2012

It's Friday!!

Another Friday is here!
I am definitely ready for a weekend! 

Once again I'm linking up today for
life rearranged


Last week on Friday evening we had "Family Night" which basically consisted of homemade pizza, studying, pumpkin oatmeal cookies, and popcorn...made the "old fashioned" way! 

In Uganda we had the luxury of making popcorn this way all the time, and now we rarely do it any other way! 
 Nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby! 
Little E was gearing up for the National Championship game on Monday...that, ladies and gents is Mike the Tiger. LSU's official mascot. My dad got me the stuffed animal when I was about a year old and now Little E LOVES it! And I adore that! 

A tiny taste of Spring on Tuesday...wore my Birks to the library and lunch with a friend!


I mentioned last week that I had to the my Praxis exam. I took one part of it, but this weekend  TOMORROW I'm taking the PLT...so I've been doing lots of studying...and using tons of index cards! (My favorite thing to study with).

Yesterday E and I took a little trip to meet my sister for lunch. We met in the middle, so the drive was only about an hour and 15 minutes for us, but coffee and my ipod was still a must!

Do I always have a picture of Zoe-girl on here? It seems like it! 
Yesterday Aunt B gave Little E a pillow pet (Jolly Jr) because she loved B's big pillow pet so much. Jolly is the big one, and Jolly Jr is E's baby one. 
Zoe, also loved Jolly and obviously loves JJ (Jolly Jr). We had to put it away because she was getting a littler territorial over it last night. 
So much for E's new toy! :)






Time for some more Friday Fun! 


1.   The last thing I ate was     oatmeal with dried fruit and brown sugar.

2.   The last song I listened to was    something by Klause while I was reading...can't remember exactly what it was    .


3.  Using the letters in my name I can spell    {Rachel} race, ache, ale, hear,char, leach, reach.

4.  If I had to dress in one color for the rest of my life I would pick     brown. I love brown as a neutral. You can pair it with almost anything and it looks great! It can be casual or dress, and its different than the typical solid, neutral--black.

5.  If you were to look in my bag right now you'd find    a book, my Kindle, 3 lip glosses, pens, pencils, umbrella, Ipod...I know what you're thinking, and yes I have a carpet bag as a purse :)

6.  When I finish filling in the blanks I'm going to    get a coffee refill.

7.  My all time favorite song to dance to is    depends on the dancing. Slow dancing with Hubs--Andrew Peterson "Dancing in the Minefields" or anything Norah Jones-y. For a dance party there's just too many to choose from! 

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Lovein' the new look of the blog!! Can a momma get some H-E-L-P??? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. just found your blog from hollies link up and i love it. Super cute :)
    i'd also love for you to follow me back :)
    love,
    elisabeth
    http://lavitaebella-elisabeth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, i am a new follower of your blog over from hollie's link up! glad i found you! and i am totally jealous that you wore sandals the other day, its FREEZING in tennessee!!! happy to follow your blog, yeah!

    (i am wearing flip flops today ONLY to get a pedicure!)

    jessica
    www.morrisonlane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your fun blog via Follow Friday! I am now following. Stop by our place and follow along too! www.inspiredbyfamilymag.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...