Saturday, October 12, 2013

In my shoes-- day 14

Not your typical Saturday around here!

Started with an early morning and a 5k with my mom! Hubs and the kiddies came along to cheer us on. Then we headed to my Granny's house to visit since my uncle was in town. The farmer's market in our town was having their annual Pumpkin Party where children can paint pumpkins and do other fall activities for free. E loved it last year so we headed over there for a bit. All of this happened before lunch! 

Whew! We were worn out!

Hubs took off with some friends on a 3 hour trip to watch Alabama beat Kentucky while I stayed home with the kiddies. Sunday is our annual picnic at church so I worked on the pie and side dish I am taking. Then, we had girls night! 

Several girls came over who's hubbies were also at the game, and we enjoyed some soup, apple cider, and pumpkin carving. It really was a blast! Little E had so much fun with another little girl that came and Baby G enjoyed being passed around and held. 

Now I am waiting for my squash and apple bake to finish up while nursing G and dreaming of bed! I know I will crash when I finally get there. Hubs should be home early in the morning, and then we head out for a day in Kanawha State Forest with our amazing church family! 

Busy day and busy weekend! So much relationship building and enjoying each other...I love it, but this introverted Mama might need some quiet time this coming week. :)

Night ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...