Thursday, October 3, 2013

In my shoes-- day 5

Yesterday was a busy day for us! I'll just give you a run down of the basics...to keep you from boredom.

Early Thursday morning my mom, the kiddos, and I loaded into the car and headed west. We made a pit stop outside of Lexington, KY at an apple orchard where Little E played, picked a pumpkin, and went on a tractor ride! After about an hour we got back in the car and drove the rest of the way to my uncle's house in Louisville. My mom had an appointment to tour a pregnancy center downtown, so they dropped the kiddos and I off at the waterfront park where we played for an hour or so! 

We also had the opportunity to watch my cousin, a senior in high school, play volleyball! That brought back so many memories and really made me want to play again!!! She won her game, in case you were wondering. Then we went to Sweet Frog (my favorite place for a sweet treat). 

That was the short and sweet version of the story! The next few days will be the same since we are traveling and writing time is extremely limited. 

tractor ride with my girlie!

Cisa and Baby G-man on the tractor ride

petting zoo. 
E wasn't a big fan of the animals...she especially disliked the turkey


"CHEESE!!"




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...